Wednesday, January 28, 2009

New design

This is the first sketch for my new design. My best selling tea towel is 'spring leaves' and the second 'stencil floral, so it seems as though people like the foliage theme! I must admit leaves and flowers are my favourite (and easiest) things to draw. I do admire artists who can draw people, animals and man made objects. As for me I will stick to the foliage and flora!










I found these tea towels quite difficult to photograph because the design is big and you need to get the whole thing in to really get the effect. This is extremely difficult when etsy's format is square! Anyway they are in my shop and I may have a second attempt at photos at a later stage. I did have fun setting them up and, of course, I had to eat the biscuits afterwards. I also realized that two of these delicate cups of tea fit into my one extra large mug!










4 comments:

Jesse said...

Lovely!

bubblesbinsburry said...

Your designs are great! Very elegant!

Denise Kiggan said...

Another great design!

MA said...

I love the colors you chose for these tea towels...so lovely!