Friday, April 5, 2013

Cell Phone Cover


I'm having a love/ hate relationship with my new cell phone at the moment. It has a touch screen which I am finding EXTREMELY difficult to control. I thought if I made a nice, soft, felt cover for it, it would stop sending random blank messages to random people! The good think about it is that when I master the camera it should make blogging photos much easier. It is rather tedious carrying a camera around all the time, ever though it does take far better pics!

1 comment:

Anairam said...

Hahaha! I can SO relate. My new cell was a gift from my husband, so it is very difficult ... but it is extremely annoying to me. I daresay I will get used to it. Eventually.
A lovely cell phone cover is probably just what I need to make the phone more acceptable to me!