Tuesday, February 1, 2011

First Post

My new years' post is a bit late I know, but better late that never! I feel so guilty with regards to my infrequent blogging but other things always seem to get in the way. I feel doubly guilty because I so enjoy reading other peoples blogs and I know what effort and dedication it takes to make a post every few days or, as in some cases, everyday! Thanks to all you bloggers out there!

I saw this pattern on Jezzes' blog and was intrigued. I printed out the pattern here and started to knit. It is fascinating and not that difficult but you can't stop in the middle of a row and you have to know exactly where you are in the pattern. I unpicked the whole thing twice because I lost my place and could't figure out where to start again, other than that it's really easy!


I didn't make anything out of it, I just wanted to see if I could do the pattern. It really is addictive, as Jezze says, and maybe I'll try again when the weather cools down a bit.

1 comment:

Jesse said...

How nice to see that by-now familiar pattern here! (I'm still knitting mine.)I'm glad you found it interesting too!