Monday, November 10, 2008

New designs

I have been working on some new designs and colourways. I find with the ease of changing colours in photoshop I get even more confused as to colour combos. These are only in artform but I am going to start printing them on fabric tomorrow and see how they look. I might change my mind and do some softer neutral colours if I make cushion covers. These were designed with tea towels in mind hence the cheerful colours.










The colours also look completely different when they are transferred onto fabric. It's quite difficult to get clear, bright colours with my printer. Maybe I should stickto the neutral colours after all!




2 comments:

Jan said...

Oh, I really, really like these!!

Denise Kiggan said...

So much fun. Look forward to seeing the results!